Renton Bankruptcy Attorney
The Law Office of David H. Fuller provides bankruptcy services to individuals and businesses in Renton, Washington. I am a Renton bankruptcy attorney, dedicated to helping you get a financial fresh start. My law office represents people in all bankruptcy chapters, including chapter 7, chapter 13, and chapter 11.
- I put a special emphasis on foreclosure prevention, because I know how much your home means to you.
- A garnishment is extremely difficult to handle. When you are being garnished, you may not even be able to put food on the table. Chapter 7 bankruptcy can stop a garnishment immediately.
Most people in Renton will file either a chapter 7 or a chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy In Renton
- This is the quickest and easiest debt solution. If you qualify, your debts can be discharged without making another payment to creditors.
- Some debts are not discharged in a chapter 7, so it is important to talk to a Renton bankruptcy attorney about your options.
- Most people will qualify for chapter 7 and have all of their debts discharged.
- Chapter 13 allows you to reorganize your debts.
- Chapter 13 stops foreclosures. Chapter 13 allows you to become current on your mortgage or it gives you enough time to apply for a mortgage modification.
- If your driver’s license is suspended for unpaid driving infractions, chapter 13 can restore your license in a matter of days.
If you need a bankruptcy attorney who represents people from Renton, contact the Law Office of David H. Fuller, for a free consultation.